Client comments about KDR

From: Armando Cioni <armando.xx@xx.it>
Date: 5 October 2016 at 09:33

Hello Hayley,

thank you for the requested feedback,.. very kind of you.
Yes indeed, we have got very good time and all services booked from you have been provided as expected.
All hotels and/or bungalow (like Mikaya in Swaziland) have really been high quality.
All of us happy! J
Sadly we are back to the standard swing of things again….

Here you will find some pix of us during the stay.

Be confident that among our friends or business relationship, we will recommend you as travel advisor and booking agency.

Hope to have the pleasure to organize soon another fantastic trip.

Have a great day

Armando

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Quirin Kohler wrote:

Hi Mellissa,

Thank you for organizing us a most amazing holiday.
Everything was perfect and Mumbo island is out of this world.
The staff were warm and welcoming and catered to all our needs and requests with big smiles on their faces.
Loved the tents in the forest and as for the lake it was like having this enormous aquarium on our doorstep.
We swam, snorkeled, kayaked and walked around the island over the week.
If we are castaway on an island in the future it has to be with Kayak Africa staff to look after us :)

Kind Regards
Quirin

From: Harold King <>
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Golf at Zimbali 10 Night Golf Package
To: Jenna Brooks <>

Dear Jenna,

Our golfing holiday went so well that I did not find the time to give you a call to say hello !

Indeed we had a great and memorable time in Wild Coast Sun & Zimbali, both venues having delivered very well to our satisfaction. The weather was perfect and the courses are of top standard.

We would like to thank KDR Travel and you in particular for the excellent organisation of the various venues and service providers all along our stay.

Kind Regards,
Harold

On 27 March 2015 at 10:54, Anne Oberholzer wrote:
Dear Richard

I would like to bring to your attention the wonderful service I have had from Nicky. She has been patient and understanding in answering all my questions as well as just pleasant. You have a gem there and need to acknowledge her!!

Thank you Nicky for all your kindness and hard work.

Regards

Anne Oberholzer
CEO

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 6:46 AM, <> wrote:

Dear Jenna

Just a quick note to thank you for organizing our bookings at Ndaka We had such a wonderful time and have amazing memories that will remain with us forever My mum was really so thrilled and the staff at Ndaka really went the extra mile We will definitely be returning ..... What a wonderful Lodge

Once again , many thanks

Fond regards
Gill Rayner

Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: STRYBOS-E TICKETS AND VOUCHERS
To: Nicky Aitken

Hi Nicky

Thanks for organizing our trip. Everything was perfect and Sussi lodge was great, highly recommended.
You were very professional and helpful.

Thanks
Yves

From: Augusta Dorning
Date: Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Subject: RE: Confirmation_Dorning_Thanda Private Safari Lodge
To: Jenna Brooks

Dear Jenna

Thank you very much for following up.

Our stay was lovely. Having stayed at Phinda (Mountain and Vlei Lodge) a few times however I must say I was surprised at how different the offering is and how much more expensive.

At Phinda drinks are included.

The towels were very washed out and hard.
Cupboard doors did not close tightly and as they had automatic lights for when one opened them the lights kept coming on?

Meals were very tasty and beautifully presented.
Snacks and drinks on the game drive were rather limited and no finesse.
Villa was lovely, outside cushions were slightly stained and bed linen was also stained in places.

They set up lovely rose petals and our room was gorgeous!
Staff were very friendly and certainly a huge asset to the business.

I would go again but certainly only on a special offer as Phinda is better value for money even at full price.
Your efficiency however was really impressive and I will certainly make use of your services again!

Kind regards

Augusta

Dr Augusta Dorning
General Manager

Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Subject: RE: Piercy/Fox Travel Vic Falls/Chobe
To: Nicky Aitken

Nicky
A very belated thank you again for organising our travel arrangements above, all passed off most successfully.
The Chobe Bush Lodge had only opened to guests a few days before we arrived, so to stay somewhere so new was a novel experience!! The staff, food etc were excellent and although not next to the River we enjoyed the possibility of game sightings from our balcony and even around the pool!!

Thank you so much again, we hope to return again in a year or two, so will ask you to organise something again then.

Best wishes
Graham

Hi Richard

Having been in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry over the last 25 years, I have always found that people are quick to criticise when things go wrong, but very seldom compliment when things go right.

18 months ago we booked a Trip to Vic Falls through KDR Travel, and were very fortunate to have Nicky Aitken handle our booking, which trust me was not a simple itinerary with flights, transfers and logistics. Everything from the moment we arrived was outstanding.

We are off to Vic Falls again in August and it was with no hesitation I asked Nicky to handle the booking. I have really put her through her paces due a massive Conference taking place at the time we want to travel, it seems there was no accommodation to be had……………..except Nicky managed to find it, and we are very grateful for all the hard work she has put in helping me put this trip together.

Nicky is professional beyond words and an absolute pleasure to deal with, I would not hesitate to recommend KDR Travel to anyone looking for travel arrangements to be made, and there is no question at all, Nicky is at the top of the list for our next booking.

Kind Regards
Duncan Rodgers
Operations Director
LEOPARD HILLS PRIVATE GAME RESERVE

From: Mapule Mametsa []
Sent: 16 October 2012 12:43 PM
To: nicky@
Subject: RE: MAMETSA_TRAVEL DOCUMENTS

Good Day Nicky

I just want to thank you for the well organized trip we had recently to the Vic Falls we had time of our life thanks to you everything went well definitely we will be using only KDR for our trips !
Thank you for making our birthdays and anniversary one memorable time.

Regards
Mapule

On 3 September 2012 at 13:24, Charlene McPhee <> wrote:
Hi Nicky,

Both guests are as below J

Please make sure the following gets through to your manager/supervisor:

Thank you again for being such a fantastic rep – You do KDR Travel a huge kindness by being so helpful.
This is the first time I have booked anything of this nature for someone else and you have made what was a very alien process to me happen very smoothly.

I apologise again for all the running around and back-and-forth. You are an incredibly patient person. I hope others in your organisation are as efficient and dedicated as you have been.

You have created quite the standard!

Regards

Charlene McPhee
Reception & Jnr Project Administrator

From: Milan Gopal []
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:42 PM
To: candice
Subject: Re: 120827_Gopal_KDR TRAVEL FOLLOW UP_KINGDOM HOTEL

We had a great time at Vic falls and the whole process was very smooth. I've filled in the feed back form below.

Milan

From: drjaquesmit []
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:31 PM
To: candice
Subject: RE: 120827_Smit_KDR TRAVEL ROYAL CHUNDU

Thanx a lot to Nicky everything was super the arrangements stunning I will definitely use KDR in future.

Subject: 121005_KDR TRAVEL PHOOKO_ZIMBALI LODGE
To: Phooko
Date: Monday, October 8, 2012, 3:13 PM

Dear Candice
Just a note to say you staff were very friendly and professional with us
Jenna was great. she responded to all my queries timeously and I received my itinerary days before my trip.
Zimbali was very enjoyable. In future, we are planning to stay at the resort so that we can experience that as well.
I have recommended the travel agent to two friends who are in the process of planning their trips down to Zimbali

From: dee mcduling
Sent: 07 August 2012 05:22 PM
To: nicky
Subject: McDuling trip

Hi Nicky

I have been meaning to sit down and email you for the last two weeks but life has been hectic since the term started again. On behalf of my family and myself we would like to thank you for the most wonderful and well organised trip to the falls. The hotel, food and Wild travel was beyond our expectation with everything being on time, classy and enjoyable. We had an awsesome time, with my adrenalin junkies being able to white water raft while Granny (me) sensibly keeping my feet on terraferma by looking after little Matthew for the day. The touch by the hotel with a special bottle of champagne for our 30 year anniversary as well as welcome eats in our room was very special, thanks to your organisation. We would all repeat this trip in a heartbeat. It was so special to have all my family with me on this trip as it is not easy to co-ordinate everybodies lives at once. Mike and I look forward to going on another trip in the near future and we would love you to email us the options in our immediate neighbouring countries such as Namibia, Botswana etc.

Once again
Many thanks
Regards
Dee McDuling

From: Fatima Akhalwaya
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012
Subject: Elephant Hills with KDR Travel

The highlights were playing golf at Elephant Hills, the Victoria Falls and the Zambezi canoe were great.

Also thank you for being accommodating and allowing me to change my first booking date. My mom had passed away and we were unable to go so you allowed us the change without penalty and I thank you for that.

From: Anna Romcke [mailto: @live.com.au]
Sent: 24 October 2011 08:09 AM
Subject: RE: Romcke_Travel Documents

Dear Nicky

Just a quick note to say thanks for the organization of travel. All went smoothly and we really enjoyed the trip. You will probably be hearing from us again as we think it might be an annual holiday as there is so much more to see. We are keen to explore a lot more of Botswana!

Cheers
Anna Romcke and family

From: Duncan Rodgers
Sent: 07 November 2011 02:45 PM
To: Nicky
Subject: RE: RODGERS_TRAVEL DOCUMENTS

Nicky Hi

Just a quick note to say we are back from an amazing time away in Zimbabwe, and wanted to thank you for putting it together for us so professionally, went to smoothly. We are planning to go back same time next year and pretty much the same itinery so I hope you will be around to take the booking.

Kind Regards and thanks again

Duncan Rodgers
Operations Director
LEOPARD HILLS PRIVATE GAME RESERVE

From: Layla Peck (Layla.Peck@]
Sent: 24 October 2011 11:10 AM
Subject: RE: 1 time flight schedule change flight T6 953

Hi there

Just wanted to say thank you for an absolutely stunning weekend!!!!!

Referring everyone to you!

Layla

Layla Peck | PA to : Head of CRES | Corporate Real Estate Services

From: Maxim Yakov [mailto:maxim.yakov@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 November 2011 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: YAKOV_TRAVEL DOCUMENTS

Hi Nicky,
It's me - Maxim Yakov from Bulgaria.
We are back from our african adventure, and everything went perfect. We had no any problems with all our bookings and transfers, thank you.
If we decide to visit Africa again, I'll call you.
Kind regards, Max Yakov

From: Louise Muller [mailto:@net1.com]
Sent: 28 November 2011 11:22 AM
Subject: Victoria Falls Trip 23/11/11 to 27/11/11

Good day Nicky

Thank you very much for arranging an awesome trip for my husband and I to Victoria Falls. The service providers that you booked were awesome.

The staff at Elephant Hills Hotel were friendly and made sure we had a fantastic stay.

Wild Horizons ensured we had experiences of a life time.

All the staff at the service providers were professional, enthusiastic and friendly.
The transfers were always on time and we really did have a fantastic holiday!

Thank you so much for all your help!

Regards

LOUISE MULLER
Customer Relationship Manager - EasyPay , NET-1 UEPS Technologies Inc

From: Norden, Letitia (gphealth) [mailto @gauteng.gov.za]
Sent: 24 November 2011 02:48 PM
Subject: Hello

Hello Nicky

Just a thank you from both of us for an amazing holiday. I will surely recommend your travel company to any person I know and will use you again in future!

Have a lovely day !

Regards

Letitia Norden

From: Terry Johnson [mailto:tjohnson@ ]
Sent: 29 September 2011 12:59 PM
Subject: ZAMBIA TRIP

Dear Nicky

We would like to thank you most sincerely for the organizing our trip to Victoria Falls, staying at the Thorn tree River Lodge . It was wonderful and everything went like clockwork.

Terry And Lynn Johnson
Guarantee Placings (Pty) Ltd

From: Theo De Bruin [mailto: @gmail.com]
Sent: 26 August 2011 09:00 AM
Cc: Mynie H de Bruin; @zambia.wildhorizons.co.zw
Subject: Vic Falls Trip - De Bruin / Hanekom familie - 181042

Hi Nicky,

I would like to thank you for putting together a fantastic holiday for us at Vic Falls. All of our activities, accommodation and entertainment was superb, the organisation and logistical arrangements great and the service and attention to detail first class. We had a great time and will certainly recommend this as a holiday destinantion to all of our friends and acquaintances.

Please also convey our personal thansk to Wild Horizons as well as the team from Elephant Hills Hotel, who did a splendid job in looking after us.

Kind regards

Theo de Bruin

From: devco [mailto:@yebo.co.za]
Sent: 06 August 2011 04:38 PM
Subject: THANKS

HI NICKY.

My husband and I thank you for a well organized trip. Wild Horizons were always on time and the representative help as through immigrations (which on one day we went through six).
They were always pleasant and give us a lot of information and history of their country. The houseboat was fantastic and so was the Zambezi Waterfront Hotel it was casual and laidback and the Activities we done where all at the hotel i.e. whitewater rafting, jet boat, and elephant rides. We where skeptical about ONETIME but were pleasantly surprised.

Thanks

Muriel and Peter De Vries

From: Naidoo, Gwendolyn (RBM) [mailto: @rbm.co.za]
Sent: 29 October 2010 11:03 AM
Subject: Thanks!!!

Dear Nicky,

Hope you are well.

Just to say THANK YOU for organising a wonderful holiday for my brother and I. We really and truly enjoyed ourselves, it was an amazing experience and there was nothing about the trip that was bad…I would go back in a hearbeat!

I’ve given your details to a few family members and friend as everyone now wants to go to Vic Falls as well!

I will definitely contact you again when I am ready for my next holiday.

Take care.

Kind Regards,
Gwen

Gwendolyn Naidoo
Richards Bay Minerals

From: Susan Nel [mailto: @performancesolutions.co.za]
Sent: 11 October 2011 11:15 AM
Cc: nico
Subject: Thank you

Dear Nicky,
On behalf of Nico and myself we just want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the arrangements made for our trip to Vic Falls. Everything was perfect and we could not have asked for a more charming and unforgettable honeymoon. The Elephant Camp absolutely stole our hearts and were we very sad to say goodbye to the EC team. Vic Falls hotel was straight out of a fairy tale and thank you for arranging such a comfortable and spacious room – it was magical.
We will certainly contact you when arranging our next trip.
Take care and king regards,
Susan and Nico

From: John Maynard [mailto: - @mweb.co.za]
Sent: 31 July 2011 10:52 AM
Subject: Our Holiday

Hi there

Nicky this fax is to thank you very much for all you did in organizing our trip to Chobe and Livingstone. The whole package was excellent. In particular the efficiency and friendliness of all the staff of Wild Horizons. Our transfers from Airport to Hotels including crossing the Zambezi by boat and the could not have been smoother or more efficient.

Well Done

John Maynard

From: Diego Hernandez Gomez
Sent: 02 May 2011 05:20 AM
To: Maritsa Travel Africa
Subject: RE: Holly_Travel Documents

Maritsa,

I would like to thank you once again for organizing the trip in such short notice. Everything went well and very happy with the quality and the professionalism of the service.
The Elephant Hills was excellent place!!!
I was bit reluctant to travel to Zimbabwe but the experience was awesome, so many activities to keep you busy and entertain there!!

Cheers,

Diego

Sent: 09 May 2011 12:34
Cc: richard
Subject: RE: Feedback section

Maritsa
Ons wil julle gelukwens met ‘n uiters aangename ervaring.
Al die personeel is uiters professioneel en ons het met ons aankoms al welkom gevoel.
Die perseel is baie skoon en netjies.
Sam, die toergids, was baie aangenaam en toeganklik.

Baie dankie vir ‘n absolute perfekte dag.

George Curtin

Test Analyst
Medihelp Medical Scheme

From: Brian Kells []
Sent: 06 January 2009 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: KELLS_TRAVEL DOCUMENTS

Dear Nicky,
Our sincere thanks for your attention to our vouchers,flight and activity confirmation etc.
Really appreciate your wonderful,prompt service and will be recommending you to anyone who travels to S.A in the future.
We are really looking forward to our time over in S.A.
Best wishes for 2009.
Brian, Eleanor & Kells family

From: Vos, Debby []
Sent: 31 March 2009 09:42 AM
To: richard
Subject: SERVICE EXCELLENCE!

Dear Richard

I wish to place on record the outstanding service I have received from Nicky Aitken. I had never had previous dealings with her nor had I heard of KDR Travel until I “Googled” a few places in search of a Lodge/Houseboat holiday for our Managing Director and his family.

From the moment I phoned Nicky, she has been extremely friendly, helpful and professional! Nicky supplied me with all the various options ////////.....Nicky’s services for all our leisure travel and will refer my colleagues, family and friends to Nicky and KDR Travel without hesitation.

All the very, very best to KDR Travel and with employees of Nicky’s calibre, you can only go from strength to strength!

Kind regards

Debby Vos-Piek
P.A. to .....
Oceana Brands

From: Etsane, M. (Mak)
Sent: 29 December 2008 10:58 AM
To: maritsa
Subject: RE: Zanzibar booking
Hi Maritsa,

First let me take this moment to say; thank you so much for helping us arrange the trip to Zanzibar and all the trouble you took to make sure everything was perfect despite Air Tanzania and their issues, it's all much appreciated. We had a great time, the hotel was very nice and the guys from Gallery tours very friendly and helpful. Can you also pass my sincere gratitude to Ken, who made every effort to help us when Air Tanzania cancelled all their flights and we were not sure what to do or if we were coming back as scheduled. He helped put us at ease and liaised with the operator. We finally got confirmation from Gallery the night before our scheduled return, which was a relief. Bar all the problems with the flights, everything else was perfect.

Many Thanks,